The Matt Walsh Thread

What does this question have to do with anything I've said?
You started a thread about Matt Walsh criticizing him when he is the leading voice in the country against the gender mutilation of minors.

I noticed you didn’t answer the question

You started a thread about Matt Walsh criticizing him when he is the leading voice in the country against the gender mutilation of minors.

I noticed you didn’t answer the question

Here you go again with BS in another thread.

I do not think parents should allow their kids to go through permanent gender transition procedures, but that's just my common sense, and I admit I don't know very much about the topic.

I do not think parents should allow their kids to go through permanent gender transition procedures, but that's just my common sense, and I admit I don't know very much about the topic.
How is it BS to ask a question about another destructive aspect of the lefts agenda?

The President and most democrats in the senate would disagree with you btw.

But I’m glad to see you have some semblance of common sense, even if you don’t go far enough.

Lmao “and I don’t know very much about the topic”. The good ole “listen to the experts defense”.

“The doctors said we should mutilate our child, and I’m not an expert”

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Lmao “and I don’t know very much about the topic”. The good ole “listen to the experts defense”.

“The doctors said we should mutilate our child, and I’m not an expert”

Except I just explicitly said I disagree with whatever experts you're talking about.

You and bass deserve each other. You'd have a blast spending all your time making up positions for me, and then attacking them.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Except I just explicitly said I disagree with whatever experts you're talking about.

You and bass deserve each other. You'd have a blast spending all your time making up positions for me, and then attacking them.

You specifically said you didn’t know much about the topic, which obviously leaves the option of “maybe if I just knew what the experts did, I too would want to mutilate kids”

Otherwise why even add that disclaimer?

Last edited:

He's 100% correct. The left has no interest in moderate policy in terms of abortion. The 12 weeks or less standard you'll find throughout most of Europe would deem you a radical and antiabortion from the left. So many on the left believe in 0 limitations on abortion, which is absolutely insane.

When asked where the limit should be on abortion Mayor Pete said, "that should be up to the woman". Which translates to "no limits".

He's not right. If he's right that this aspect of abortion is out of step with the majority, he's still overlooking the fact that the vast majority isn't going to be held hostage by this fear. He ignores the likelihood that the majority would rather have early abortion and the potential threat of late term than overly strict/no abortion.

When Roe v Wade was overturned, it seemed everybody had the thought that this might help D's in a midterm that they'd otherwise get crushed in. Then that came to pass. Now Matt Walsh is saying it's not what happened, and if it did, it's because they didn't call enough attention to this tide-turner. LOL

Reactions: PKT_VOL
He's not right. If he's right that this aspect of abortion is out of step with the majority, he's still overlooking the fact that the vast majority isn't going to be held hostage by this fear. He ignores the likelihood that the majority would rather have early abortion and the potential threat of late term than overly strict/no abortion.

When Roe v Wade was overturned, it seemed everybody had the thought that this might help D's in a midterm that they'd otherwise get crushed in. Then that came to pass. Now Matt Walsh is saying it's not what happened, and if it did, it's because they didn't call enough attention to this tide-turner. LOL
I don’t think Roe helped dims at all.

I don’t think that says much. Abortion means a lot to blue and they’ll vote blue anyway. Same with gun laws lol.

here in Ga Kemp is an extreme pro life governor. Abrams ran countless ads against that. Kemp demolished her. Same with hot wheels and Beto in Texas. Same with DeSantis in Florida.

if you love killing babies you’re upset that someone actually is trying to save lives. I don’t think that influenced the election that much

I don’t think that says much. Abortion means a lot to blue and they’ll vote blue anyway. Same with gun laws lol.

here in Ga Kemp is an extreme pro life governor. Abrams ran countless ads against that. Kemp demolished her. Same with hot wheels and Beto in Texas. Same with DeSantis in Florida.

if you love killing babies you’re upset that someone actually is trying to save lives. I don’t think that influenced the election that much

Something like 72% of young women voted D for the house and you don't think that had anything to do with abortion?

Delusion and denial.

27% of voters literally stated that abortion was the most important issue at the ballot this midterm. If you notice, that would include some pro-life single voters as well.

The problem for the GOP was two-fold:
1) 76% of these voters who had abortion as their top voting priority broke towards the Democratic party. These numbers would not have been possible if Roe was still intact.
2) Since Roe was overturned, the intensity of pro-life single voters has dropped. The GOP, for decades, has advocated for Roe to be overturned. Now that it has been overturned, the objective achieved, the urgency to vote naturally declines.

In short, the intensity of single-issue voters with respect to abortion has flipped in favor of the Democratic party.

VN Store

Back