The New War On Terror

Parler has effectively been disabled
I think so many people are trying to sign up that the server is lagging right now. Apple will end up banning the app though. Will still be available on your browser, well until their IP shuts them down.

One must ask why anyone would be looking to apple and google to provide a "free speech" platform to begin with?
All the major tech giants have always and will always coordinate to crush newcomers to their market. And they sure aren't worried anymore about antitrust law because no administration wants to get on their bad side. These entities have too much power. I think we can agree on this?
Horseshoe theory ---left and right have some things in common ---hopefully

One must ask why anyone would be looking to apple and google to provide a "free speech" platform to begin with?
All the major tech giants have always and will always coordinate to crush newcomers to their market. And they sure aren't worried anymore about antitrust law because no administration wants to get on their bad side. These entities have too much power. I think we can agree on this?
Horseshoe theory in a time warp. The Democrat party is one now of corporations and globalism.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
However, you are correct in that the left in the past warned of corporatism. And now we’re here but with corporations which value globalism and a complete destruction of family values. They want single childless drones to diligently work for them without the distractions of families and faith. Instead faith should be invested in the corporate state to provide for them. And now they’re crushing anyone who disagrees

Looking forward to the coming FBI/CIA infiltration of Supremacist and militant groups. About time the skinheads and gravy seals had some monitoring.

Americans have become far too complacent and comfortable but I still want to believe that there will come a point where we decide that the government has gone too far.

Probably just a drunk dream.
That's the word... comfortable. I've said that even of myself. We're being put into a situation where we know things are bad and could get worse, but we don't want to rock the boat too much because there still might be a chance things can sort themselves out. But, if you wait too long, then there is no way to recover and everything that we were scared of losing before, we end up losing down the road anyways.

Maybe not. One can always hope for qualified candidates (w/o political experience) to step up and clean house, on both sides. Take the $ out of politics and get back to the basics as it was originally intended to be. Then again, you're probably right. Drunken dreams.
Oh, you mean the voting process? LOL...

Reactions: volinsd and tbwhhs
Looking forward to the coming FBI/CIA infiltration of Supremacist and militant groups. About time the skinheads and gravy seals had some monitoring.

Considering the amount of extremist hate groups on the left, will they receive the same treatment or do their members receive get out of jail free cards in their sign up folders?

Is a communist? There are a handful of posters who spout this on a daily basis

As a general rule, I don't mind communism. I think as a political government, it's terribly misguided and the people have zero idea what they are getting into, but as a whole, it's a political philosophy that's here to stay unfortunately.

Now, as another rule of thumb, once you get communism, that's all you get. No dissent, no other parties, nothing but what the government wants you to hear, speak and believe. You aren't allowed to express free thought or a contrary opinion on anything.

Which is little different than the left these days. They don't want to hear your opposing opinions, they want you to conform. And the hypocrisy is delicious when you see the way liberals act. Take these latest events at the Capitol. Their panties are still in a complete wad over the situation and the net for "domestic terrorists" is growing far larger than we should be comfortable with. You see, it starts with the "radical right" but pretty much anyone who voted for Trump has been shoehorned into that category.

Which is why I abhor communists and liberals. They can't just stop at one minor portion of the political spectrum. They will go on an all out assault and I think even in time you're going to start to realize I'm right.

As a general rule, I don't mind communism. I think as a political government, it's terribly misguided and the people have zero idea what they are getting into, but as a whole, it's a political philosophy that's here to stay unfortunately.

Now, as another rule of thumb, once you get communism, that's all you get. No dissent, no other parties, nothing but what the government wants you to hear, speak and believe. You aren't allowed to express free thought or a contrary opinion on anything.

Which is little different than the left these days. They don't want to hear your opposing opinions, they want you to conform. And the hypocrisy is delicious when you see the way liberals act. Take these latest events at the Capitol. Their panties are still in a complete wad over the situation and the net for "domestic terrorists" is growing far larger than we should be comfortable with. You see, it starts with the "radical right" but pretty much anyone who voted for Trump has been shoehorned into that category.

Which is why I abhor communists and liberals. They can't just stop at one minor portion of the political spectrum. They will go on an all out assault and I think even in time you're going to start to realize I'm right.
I agree except with your opinion concerning Trump Republicans. They don't want any part of the moderates

I agree except with your opinion concerning Trump Republicans. They don't want any part of the moderates

Trump Republicans were perfectly fine to live and let live with moderates and centrists until the Never Trumpers started acting more like liberals than conservatives.

I look at it this way, if the left suddenly embraces someone like Bill Kristol, you know there's something very wrong.

Trump Republicans were perfectly fine to live and let live with moderates and centrists until the Never Trumpers started acting more like liberals than conservatives.

I look at it this way, if the left suddenly embraces someone like Bill Kristol, you know there's something very wrong.
It wasn't that they were acting like liberals. Sorry
Having disdain for Trump doesn't make one a liberal

Last edited:
It wasn't that they were acting like liberals. Sorry

As to trying at every moment to shut him down and dismiss the voters that put him into office? I beg to disagree.

The GOP fundamentally changed from the paradigm of "you will vote for who we tell you to because we picked them" to a party that wasn't accepting the norm any longer. They can't stand people like Cruz, Paul and maybe even Lindsey Graham because they go against the grain of what to believe. Some only supported Cruz because "he's not Trump" at the end of the primaries.

If you don't think there's a reckoning being planned in the GOP, you're not looking deep enough. They said Trump would fracture the Republican party in 2016. They were four years early on that prediction.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back