The New War On Terror

And that’s why republicans are so stupid. They’ll fight this, but instead should jump behind it with full support. Hell, they should write the legislation amd use the domestic terror we saw across the country this past 8 months as examples.
It would kill it in its tracks.
Ironically this is why we got Trump. A lot of conservatives see how ruthless the Democrats are and they want someone who will actually fight for them. The old GOP still hasn’t learned, and they’re marching the party straight to the slaughterhouse.

Ironically this is why we got Trump. A lot of conservatives see how ruthless the Democrats are and they want someone who will actually fight for them. The old GOP still hasn’t learned, and they’re marching the party straight to the slaughterhouse.
Too bad Trump was a terrible leader and pretty much a child in ill-fitting suits. I think we've seen how he performs when pressured and it's not pretty

Too bad Trump was a terrible leader and pretty much a child in ill-fitting suits. I think we've seen how he performs when pressured and it's not pretty
Yes it is too bad but telling that voters still preferred him to the rest of the GOP. But the party leadership still doesn’t understand why

All very true. What the GOP needs is a well spoken, mannered and prepared version of Trump.
At least from the ****** pool we have in Washington, a good place to start is with certification vote. Probably Josh Hawley. Has the courage to stand up to the liberal outrage mob where basically everyone else caved

And you think that will change anything? The media would still make that person out to be the devil.

You're delusional to think otherwise.

The media would portray the Pope as the devil if they were running on the GOP ticket. It's time that the GOP stopped worrying about how the media portrays them and use it against the media. Imagine if Trump was likable, well spoken and whitty, he could have eaten the media alive.

And you think that will change anything? The media would still make that person out to be LITERALLY HITLER.

You're delusional to think otherwise.
Fyp

That’s a given. Has to be good enough to overcome that. Easier said than done. Look at how many people including on this site buy into their BS

And so it begins. The war on ideology.

If your so-called "ideology" is based on violence, yeah, that's a form of domestic violence.

Why are basic facts and definitions so difficult for Trumpsters to comprehend? Probably because they don't like the truth.

If your so-called "ideology" is based on violence, yeah, that's a form of domestic violence.

Why are basic facts and definitions so difficult for Trumpsters to comprehend? Probably because they don't like the truth.

If it wasn’t one sided then you would have a point but it is and as usual you don’t.

Ras we need to have a discussion about your avatar. I wasn't wild about Greta and asked you to change it and then you pulled out Leona Helmsley. We need to do a deep dive as to why you pick these women?

Haven't heard any comments from you...

So you agree that antifa and BLM are terrorist organizations?

So you agree that antifa and BLM are terrorist organizations?

If and when they commit violence, absolutely.

ANTIFA is more of a movement than organization, and I agree in principle of Anti Fascism. But, they're too far left for my taste, and their methods can be terrorist like.

BLM - unlike Proud Boys and the other fascist groups - has a cause rooted in civil equality. Seeking that is hardly terrorism, per se, quite the opposite, but violence is not the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: C/O
If and when they commit violence, absolutely.

ANTIFA is more of a movement than organization, and I agree in principle of Anti Fascism. But, they're too far left for my taste, and their methods can be terrorist like.

BLM - unlike Proud Boys and the other fascist groups - has a cause rooted in civil equality. Seeking that is hardly terrorism, per se, quite the opposite, but violence is not the answer.

in my book anyone who turns to violence is in the wrong. At this point anyway. Change can still be made through elections and legal means. When BLM threw bricks at cops in Chicago they should have been put down with deadly force. When any group from any side loots and riots they should be put down. AOC talks about how scary it was 1/6 in the Capitol. And she has someone with a gun to protect her. My question is what about those who live in the cities above the stores being looted. They were scared too but they were also defenseless. No help was coming. We need to be consistent in our application of crowd control.

My problem with antifa is that they label things and people racist and fascist without a clear understanding of what that actually means. Often their behavior is far worse than what they claim to oppose.

Fascism : a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and/or race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

at this point that definition more closely fits the antifa dipsticks. as a Jew who lost a significant number of branches in the family tree to the Nazis, I spend a great deal of time keeping an eye on who the real danger to me and mine really are. I don’t fear the white supremacy nonsense. The threat to my life and liberty is coming from those Democrats who allow the thuggish groups to run wild and can’t even bring themselves to admit there’s a problem.

Let’s put it this way.

Antifa :a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts Globalization and race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

VN Store

Back