The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Just my 2 cents on the offense, but I think its better because weve changed it up a bit. SV, JM, and JP are attacking the paint more which is opening up other things. We still post up our bigs sometimes but its not 80% of the offense like it usually is.

I think the question just remains as consistency. Can we continue to score 70+ a game because that’s likely what it’s going to take to win. Absolutely have to limit turnovers moving forward. Our seniors gotta value the basketball more than they have.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I think the question just remains as consistency. Can we continue to score 70+ a game because that’s likely what it’s going to take to win. Absolutely have to limit turnovers moving forward. Our seniors gotta value the basketball more than they have.
Yes, This team has to limit turnovers to be successful. I also wish they would push the pace some, and try to get a few easy points in transition.
Lastly, I feel like the AA tourny is usually officiated tighter than the reg season, if teams arent allowed to hold, grab, push etc... I think we can get to the FT line. Lets just hope its JP or SV and not Uros and Awaka.

Sorry @Stoerner Fumbles the quoting wasn’t working right, the name I’ve heard is PG which I’ve referenced here, but haven’t hinted at who at all. Would assume it’s the same person but wish VN has private message to verify.

Out of curiosity, were you a big Kobe fan or more LeBron?

Sorry @Stoerner Fumbles the quoting wasn’t working right, the name I’ve heard is PG which I’ve referenced here, but haven’t hinted at who at all. Would assume it’s the same person but wish VN has private message to verify.

I’m not walking into that. My original unedited comment was way too revealing. Given what happened with Yuri last year, everyone is on eggshells. Suffice it to say this one is bigger than Yuri.

The cryptic nature of this post 😂😂 Time to go look at PG’s that wear #8 or #23.

I’m not walking into that. My original unedited comment was way too revealing. Given what happened with Yuri last year, everyone is on eggshells. Suffice it to say this one is bigger than Yuri.
Fair enough, the fact you got my reference confirms it enough to me, or at least I’m hoping that’s the case lol. Because if it’s who I’ve heard and am referencing yes, it is a big addition and imo better than Yuri considering need imo. As for big man, I’ve heard nothing on that front.

Call me crazy, and maybe I am, but I think this team has one last run in them. We haven't seen them truly with their backs against the walls knowing you're one loss away from your season being over. With the veterans on this team, you hope one (or more) besides Vescovi can step up. Vescovi, James, and ORN have to be your “dogs”.

Reactions: ndubvols and Ryno14
Call me crazy, and maybe I am, but I think this team has one last run in them. We haven't seen them truly with their backs against the walls knowing you're one loss away from your season being over. With the veterans on this team, you hope one (or more) besides Vescovi can step up. Vescovi, James, and ORN have to be your “dogs”.
Imo the S16 is their ceiling, and I feel like that's a fair ending for this team.

What can us outsiders take from this. Jersey number as others have suggested, type of player: assassin or distributor, geography: where their from or location of nba teams played? Please anything lol

Reactions: The Dog

Eh. If this team doesn’t play with “their backs against the wall” in a quarterfinal game of the SEC Tournament, it not expecting some different team to show up 6 days later. We simply are who we are and there isn’t a single game next weekend that will be easy. Winning 2 games seems like the ceiling for this team with all our injury issues.

What can us outsiders take from this. Jersey number as others have suggested, type of player: assassin or distributor, geography: where their from or location of nba teams played? Please anything lol
Good questions. Btw, I'm a Kobe kinda guy, especially over LeBron (just really, really dislike him, on and off the court). Although, LeBron was pretty good in "Trainwreck" with Bill Nader and Amy Schumer

Last edited:
Reactions: Chunkyvol12
I would be content with the S16, but I don't see an E8 being completely off the table. Comes down to the draw.
I agree it depends on the draw. I don't want to see a top 20 offensive team.

I may get partially flamed for this, but I think it's disappointing if you look at where this team was in December. Epically after the TX win. However where they are now I think it's fair.

VN Store

Back