The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I’m very curious about if Freddie and DJ are here next year. I know, seems negative but I think preseason we all expected to see a lot more from Freddie.

It's really funny seeing every single poll, both official and pundit driven, that is released each week be FILLED with Kentucky fans crying about "overrated Tennessee" being ahead of them. The kitty cats are more obsessed with us than their own team. Also the lack of self reflection is comical. You lost to UNCW at home. Stop talking.

It's really funny seeing every single poll, both official and pundit driven, that is released each week be FILLED with Kentucky fans crying about "overrated Tennessee" being ahead of them. The kitty cats are more obsessed with us than their own team. Also the lack of self reflection is comical. You lost to UNCW at home. Stop talking.
Rent free, Sha! 🤣😇

Reactions: knoxvol52
I was about to say something about this as well. It doesn’t matter what social media outlet you look at, all of the comments are from Kentucky fans saying saying we are overrated and should be ahead of them. It’s absolutely nuts. Even if they should be ahead of us, (which they definitely have a good case to be) the ap poll doesn’t matter. It has zero to do with NCAA seeding. It’s wild how obsessed they are with it. Man I really hope we beat them at Rupp so we don’t have to endure them saying “Told ya so”.

That being said, it’s going to be extremely hard to beat this Kentucky team at Rupp lol

I was about to say something about this as well. It doesn’t matter what social media outlet you look at, all of the comments are from Kentucky fans saying saying we are overrated and should be ahead of them. It’s absolutely nuts. Even if they should be ahead of us, (which they definitely have a good case to be) the ap poll doesn’t matter. It has zero to do with NCAA seeding. It’s wild how obsessed they are with it. Man I really hope we beat them at Rupp so we don’t have to endure them saying “Told ya so”.

That being said, it’s going to be extremely hard to beat this Kentucky team at Rupp lol
The quality of play we witnessed Saturday will match up well with anyone, including a bunch of talented freshmen. We just have to bring it every time out.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back