The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

They’ll have a hard time getting the game in. I wonder if moving it somewhere farther south is in play. But they really can't delay it or it will have a ripple effect disrupting the playoffs.
They will have it tomorrow night. I imagine it would take about the same amount of time to move it to another city.

They’ll have a hard time getting the game in. I wonder if moving it somewhere farther south is in play. But they really can't delay it or it will have a ripple effect disrupting the playoffs.
I could see them moving it elsewhere in New York to an indoor place like the carrier dome or similar. Transportation will probably be limited to places they can drive because flights there will be grounded for the next few days most likely.

I could see them moving it elsewhere in New York to an indoor place like the carrier dome or similar. Transportation will probably be limited to places they can drive because flights there will be grounded for the next few days most likely.

Next week will be either KC at Buffalo or Pitt at Baltimore. They might need to play it on Monday to give the winner tomorrow afternoon a fairer chance. I don’t know if they had planned on another Monday night game or not for 1/22.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
Next week will be either KC at Buffalo or Pitt at Baltimore. They might need to play it on Monday to give the winner tomorrow afternoon a fairer chance. I don’t know if they had planned on another Monday night game or not for 1/22.
Did you see that the bills paid volunteers 20 bucks an hour and a boxed lunch to help them shovel the stadium?

The forecast is calling for more snow but the temps during game time will be pretty warm, mid-20’s.

I didn’t see the part about getting compensated.

Heat wave.
I would kill for 20 degrees right now dude. Been around 0 or slightly below for the last few days, thankfully starting on Wednesday our highs will be back in the 20’s. After a week of subzero temps, a 20 degree day actually feels warm when you go outside. I know that sounds crazy. I’ll take the dog on a walk in just a parka and gloves, don’t even need to layer up or wear a scarf.

VN Store

Back