The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Seems like last similar line at home that shocked some people was Ole Miss, Vegas didn’t wanna get burnt by Ole Miss ranking, wonder if this is similar type deal.
I made this comp to a buddy of mine, yesterday. The only difference is that this could be a bit of a trap game with a trip to Lexington upcoming, and USCe's record has more credibility than OM's did when they came in. Carolina has some nice wins under their belt.

I made this comp to a buddy of mine, yesterday. The only difference is that this could be a bit of a trap game with a trip to Lexington upcoming, and USCe's record has more credibility than OM's did when they came in. Carolina has some nice wins under their belt.
Agree with all of this - to add something, USCjr is also coming off their most impressive win this season. They’ve never had a better public or analytical perception than they do right now. Probably why there’s been some sharp movement to the Tennessee side since this opened at -13 last night.

Awards are always a bit odd in how they classify players, but is Knecht not considered a guard? Is he a forward? His ESPN profile has him listed as a guard and he plays the 3 for us. Is this list reserved exclusively for a 2?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Awards are always a bit odd in how they classify players, but is Knecht not considered a guard? Is he a forward? His ESPN profile has him listed as a guard and he plays the 3 for us. Is this list reserved exclusively for a 2?

There's a Julius Erving SF award. I'm sure he's on that list.

VN Store

Back