The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Remove Dalton and our next 5 scorers average 46.3PPG, Remove Edey and Purdue’s next 5 guys average 49.8PPG. Yes, moving closer together, but not quite enough to support your argument yet. Our total went up mostly because of ZZ’s PPG average, which went up substantially after Kentucky. Hopefully he can keep it going.
Dare I say those numbers are…similar?!

Reactions: berryvol
I think POY is a regular season award. Couldn't care less if Edey gets it. Knecht is shooting for FF MVP
It is, but I can’t stand Edey and am sick of Purdue getting away with so much. I’m still red hot mad over the 2019 tournament game theft. It’s personal. Any L they can get, no matter how trivial, I support.

Last edited:
I don't know if I would consider it a fluke. They dismantled Kentucky. And they beat Georgia in Athens by more than we did. They aren't as flashy as us and don't have a player like Knecht, but they are an extremely physical team. They're good. Their roster isn't as talented as Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, or Kentucky, so it will be interesting to see if they play a bit more towards expectations soon or remain this good all season. People kept waiting for Texas A&M to collapse last year in league play, and they just never did.
Playing great defense with the physicality like SC plays with is the opposite of what I would call a fluke.

VN Store

Back