The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we blow this series I don’t want to see any more “everything school” tweets from Danny.

We haven’t won a national title in anything in 16 years. That’s the 2nd longest active drought in the SEC.
Now I have spoken about that before….every legit Sec school wins national titles…at some point we need them in multiple sports…Florida just won track and field…every school in Sec except maybe Missouri keeps winning things…we need titles…only being good is simply not good enough…this is entire sports though…not baseball related

There were many moments before the 10 where they should have…in baseball you have to cheer situations…not wait for a run to score

Crowd here has been bad. I’m at the game. I can’t blame the crowd for anything after we started getting shelled, but after those 3 solo shots people in the stadium thought we had the game won and sat on their hands for the next 3 innings until Beam started to struggle.

Crowd here has been bad. I’m at the game. I can’t blame the crowd for anything after we started getting shelled, but after those 3 solo shots people in the stadium thought we had the game won and sat on their hands for the next 3 innings until Beam started to struggle.
Sounds about right…Smdh...thanks for the on ground report!

Evansville basically came in today, took our wife, kids, house, dog, and left us to pay alimony.
Only way to respond is by burning them and everyone & everything they love, to ashes. No mercy. Make them hurt so bad they won't come back to Knoxville or talk about the series ever again.

So who do we have on the bump, tomorrow beyond Z?

What about the Purple Aces pitching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back