The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess their coach was correct in that solo home runs won’t hurt. He knew more than I did as I didn’t give the Aces a chance down 4-0 and our bats on fire, esp since we got to their pen early.
We got out coached today for sure

Swinging for the homerun probably. I need to go on with my chores. Sucks.
Come do mine! I’m a glutton for punishment and will watch to the end now. Probably won’t feel like doing them afterward if this doesn’t go well.

Crowd here has been bad. I’m at the game. I can’t blame the crowd for anything after we started getting shelled, but after those 3 solo shots people in the stadium thought we had the game won and sat on their hands for the next 3 innings until Beam started to struggle.

Was there yesterday and was really pleasantly surprised with how involved the crowd was.

Today, sitting on my back deck watching and you could barely tell the crowd is even there.

I stand corrected. You successfully jinxed it.
Nah. Didn't pick UT. Been around long enough to see the signs and know what's coming. If we'd been facing LSU, I suspect we'd see a different score and performance today. Cinderellas are our kryptonite....in various sports. Tomorrow will be tough for our guys. The pressure will be enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back