The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-10 Aces bottom seventh. We have scored in big run inning before. Need to shut them down, play better D, and have a big offense inning. Still have six strikes left to get 6 runs.

and we know how that turned out. Sometimes a good loss is a nice moment to refocus before what will likely be THE game against FSU in Omaha that will likely determine a push to the title series or not.
I really really didn’t want to have a game 3 in this series. I’ll be interested to see how this team responds tomorrow because they have looked uninterested today.

Was there yesterday and was really pleasantly surprised with how involved the crowd was.

Today, sitting on my back deck watching and you could barely tell the crowd is even there.

Yeah I’ve been to every game. Crowd was fantastic yesterday. I think the 3-0 lead was actually the worst thing, because the crowd immediately sat down, stopped cheering, and were booking their tickets to Omaha and you could tell the team was feeding off that relaxed and lazy feelings as well.

Ball game. See yall Sunday

Can we just wake up!?!?!?

We have just handed momentum alll their way. Get it under control or we go home tomorrow

Wake up bats!! 9 outs and not good pitching. We got this!!!

7 unanswered runs. Let’s change this!

Welp.. 8 outs

Give the fans something to cheer for!!

Welp. Down to 6 outs

Hard to win games when you have the lead off man on only 2 times in 16 innings
I am just speculating here, but did you miss your morning meds today? 😉

Nah. Been around long enough to see the signs and know what's coming. If we'd been facing LSU, I suspect we'd see a different score and performance today. Cinderellas are our kryptonite....in various sports. Tomorrow will be tough for our guys. The pressure will be enormous.
Unfortunately, I have to agree and just hope somehow this will play out differently

Why are we shifted all the way out like that? Short stop and 2b are playing very very poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back