The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fine, but right now I do not give 0 effs how the Evansville fans feel. I care about how we feel.

Do you realize you are making the same type of posts that I defended you on yesterday when someone called you out?

Please tell us who are those drive by posters you want out of here because we are all pissed at different levels and different ways how the game has turned out.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I still don’t understand why people listen to espn announcers.
Perfectly good Vol Network to be listened to or, at worst, mute the TV. Much healthier alternative.
TV announcers are atrocious, especially ESPN.

People only say this when we're losing. When we win they kiss our asses just like everyone else. It's called that's how they've been for like 30-40 years at least.

a team that gets mad at a result and starts taking it out on each other can snowball very fast. Hope that’s not what I’m seeing, but they look angry in a self pitying sense right now.
Now you're just making up stupid crap to bitch about

Folks were saying they shot their shot with their best pitching yesterday and we had too much pitching to lose today. Folks said Evansville wouldn't win a game in Knoxville and the Vols would sweep. Methinks folks are whistling past the graveyard. The pressure tomorrow will be off the charts for UT while Evansville is playing with house money and nothing to lose. They'll also be the media and nations darling for the next 24 hours. I'll be curious to see how this team responds. Not sure there are words to describe what a loss tomorrow would bring.

Folks were saying it... because they did. This isn't basketball or football where the talent is essentially the same game to game. It's a 3 game series for a reason, and the talent gap shows largest in game three. We've seen it all season long. Sure we would have loved to have finished this thing today, but let's not act like tomorrow is a coin toss on odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back