The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the unanimous #1 team in all of college baseball!
We have the most balanced offense and pitching in the nation!
We have the best coaching staff.
We are the regular season and tournament SEC champions
We have 57 freaking wins!
We are the betting favorites
We are the bullies
We are the thing that goes bump in the night.
We are the monster under the bed AND in the closet!
We fear no one- especially not the 3rd place team in a conference that can only beat itself in Omaha.
We are all Muffin Men!
We have a winning record against EVERY team left in the tournament
We have not lost consecutive games in a quarter of a year.
All women worth a damn want to be with us and all men want to be us.
Our players are more talented and more handsome and have a chip on their shoulders.
We run through walls in the second inning for wins.
We are 3 wins from a national title and immortality.
This situation was not thrust upon us. We grabbed it and made it our bitch.
Embrace this moment!
Embrace that we are better than ANYONE right now!
Be cocky!
Let other teams adjust to play us!
We earned this moment, this opportunity, and this championship. A second rate program, with second rate talent, led by second rate coaches, with crappy uniforms and even crappier fans will not take these things from us.

ROCKY TOP!

#WGWTFA
HELL YES. All of it.

Has it been confirmed that FSU is throwing Arnold?
No. Speculation on the EA show this morning they would throw a freshman righty from Tampa, Florida. McIntyre I think, not sure on the name. They were saying FSU wanted to give him 1 more day of rest and throw him in the if necessary game. I damn sure hope there is no if necessary game on Thursday. Go Vols!

No. Speculation on the EA show this morning they would throw a freshman righty from Tampa, Florida. McIntyre I think, not sure on the name. They were saying FSU wanted to give him 1 more day of rest and throw him in the if necessary game. I damn sure hope there is no if necessary game on Thursday. Go Vols!
Now I’m curious because I don’t see that name on the roster. Was just curious of the ERA. They must feel confident in hitting Zander

That would be the righty John Abraham with a 4.24 ERA

Just ready to go. Watching Florida pounding Kentucky is not what I wanted to see. I like the real tight, lots of errors and mistakes, kinda game from our rivals. Florida, Bama, and Vandy are not on my favorites list for sure. We have to take care of business early, in the middle, and in the closing innings of this game today. Weather suppose to be cool and no rain in the forecast. Got a couple filets ready to go into the green egg, baked potatoes, first zucchini from the garden, my famous Key Lime Pie, and a cab with dinner and beer for later. Hoping that is a celebration dinner for this evening. Game starts at 2:00 my time. Go Vols!

Freshman reliever John Abraham's starting for FSU
Makes sense. Start the talented freshman, knowing that if things go south, you can replace him with Arnold.

And you're likely to get more out of that freshman with him knowing that Arnold is ready to come in. He can step into the big arena knowing that his contribution is to simply limit how many throws Arnold eventually has to make. He can focus on each pitch 'cause that's what he's in there to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back