The Official #1 Tennessee @ LSU SEC Championship Game Thread (Sun. May 25 3PM EST ESPN2)

But let me say something is wrong when the loser gets five all tournament players the team that tied for third got three all tournament team and the winner only got two.
Sort of like how the 1 seed plays 2 games as the home team and 3 as the away team. And somehow the 11 seed is the home team in the semifinal and final games when playing against higher seeded teams in both.

Regardless of how the brackets play out, the 1 seed should by default be the home team in the championship games

Gonna be a launching pad today, with that wind. Pitchers will need short memories and armored egos.
Oh my! Just now seeing the score after a day-and-a-half in the ER. (All's well that ends well, both in the ER and in Hoover).

Another heart-testing final inning. But now wondering... was that wind forecast wrong, or did all the pitchers do that good a job keeping the ball inside the park?

They showed the staff handing out water on TV. The commentators made a comment, too. That was a cool gesture that I’ve never seen before.
Yes it was nice. Just wish they would have been nice like that yesterday when we were burning up. Water was $4 a bottle

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back