The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

Congratulations Vols! I’m excited to watch you guys play tmw. I’m expecting a really good game between two very good teams! Time for y’all to go get a National Championship! I wish you luck.

Also, can someone tell me who is taking the mound tmw and how that is shaping up for TN? Does the Bullpen still have strong and rested arms?

If we can get five or six out of Zander then we could go Loy, KIrby, and Snead. Hopefully we don't see Stamos he has been in a slump. It is all hands on deck tomorrow even if you can only go 10 or 15 pitches.

Today went a long way toward providing depth for tomorrow. Combs emptied the tank so you knew he was done for the season whatever happened today.

Congratulations Vols! I’m excited to watch you guys play tmw. I’m expecting a really good game between two very good teams! Time for y’all to go get a National Championship! I wish you luck.

Also, can someone tell me who is taking the mound tmw and how that is shaping up for TN? Does the Bullpen still have strong and rested arms?
Zander Secrist. He’s been our most consistent pitcher in post season play. Yes they have at least 4 to 5 guys they can use out of the pen. Gonna be an epic game 3 for sure.

That was a nail biter, white knuckler, @ butt pucker game for sure. I couldn’t take it any longer after the 5th. Went to the local park to walk and listen on radio. This was around 4 pm and it’s 94 out. Once we took the lead I wanted go back home to watch but I said no way, I will keep walking and sweating. Great grind by our team. Opportunity of a lifetime tomorrow night at 7. I like our chances but if I see Cortez again I will pass out for sure. That guy is unbelievable. Our guys will be ready and so will the Aggies. Both playing for their first national championship. Let’s take this thing tomorrow night. Go Vols!
Cortez went longest outing of season, he gone! So is Prager.

Stressful ending. Had to listen to the bottom of the 9th on the way to the funeral home. Childhood friend of our boys was killed in a motorcycle accident this week. He was 25.
There is no greater pain than losing a child. It's a crushing pain that never leaves you. Every day is filled with tears. My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies to that family. Only God will be able to provide a light to see them through the days, months, weeks and years ahead. God bless them .

Stressful ending. Had to listen to the bottom of the 9th on the way to the funeral home. Childhood friend of our boys was killed in a motorcycle accident this week. He was 25.
Sorry for y’all’s loss. Lost a good buddy the same way many years ago. I still hate motorcycles to the day.

6:00 PM CT...ESPN....We should be the home team. I believe Zander Sechrist is starting pitcher. Both teams have some banged up players. It will be one for the ages for sure. Thankful for a tremendous year for these Vols and the opportunities I have had to watch them and actually attend a live game in LNS. Also thankful for Vol Nation. Yes, I get up, down, sideways, and forget where the heck I am but, that comes with the age. Appreciate y'all having patience and being able to forgive a Vol Fan once in awhile. You definitely have made this ride a lot of fun and I have learned a lot about baseball and the Vols! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back