The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

Oh my goodness, what a day it’s been. We started with the Vol Walk at the hotel, where we got to chat with Coach V’s parents. We also met Commissioner Sankey, but the Vitellos were the MVPs. 😂 We had awesome seats for the game (where we nearly died of heat stroke), and we celebrated mightily with Vols fans all around us.

Back at the hotel after the game, some of the players were just mingling with fans in the lobby. I got to chat with Nate and congratulate him on an amazing outing. And then, when we finally decided to take the elevator up to our room, Billy Amick and Kavares Tears hopped on the elevator with us. So we got to chat with them.

Now, it’s time for a shower and then a great steak dinner tonight. Tomorrow, we have seats behind home plate to watch our Vols win it all!IMG_7486.jpeg

I have to say a few things; quit swinging at pitches a foot off the plate, in the dirt, or watching a third strike down the middle of the plate for a called strike. Also, tell Amick to lose the shades and maybe he can see the ball better. 0 for 4 today, and at least a couple of times, there were ducks on the pond. Hopefully today gets them fired up for tomorrow's game.

GO VOLS!!!

Wichita State has the single season record with 73 wins (1982)
You are correct. That was back in the days before the rules limiting how many games could be played in a season.

I *think* no one has under the modern capped schedule rules, but I have been wrong before…(not too long ago 🤪)

I have to say a few things; quit swinging at pitches a foot off the plate, in the dirt, or watching a third strike down the middle of the plate for a called strike. Also, tell Amick to lose the shades and maybe he can see the ball better. 0 for 4 today, and at least a couple of times, there were ducks on the pond. Hopefully today gets them fired up for tomorrow's game.

GO VOLS!!!
I will add, don't pitch the two who pitched in the first inning yesterday.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
Oh my goodness, what a day it’s been. We started with the Vol Walk at the hotel, where we got to chat with Coach V’s parents. We also met Commissioner Sankey, but the Vitellos were the MVPs. 😂 We had awesome seats for the game (where we nearly died of heat stroke), and we celebrated mightily with Vols fans all around us.

Back at the hotel after the game, some of the players were just mingling with fans in the lobby. I got to chat with Nate and congratulate him on an amazing outing. And then, when we finally decided to take the elevator up to our room, Billy Amick and Kavares Tears hopped on the elevator with us. So we got to chat with them.

Now, it’s time for a shower and then a great steak dinner tonight. Tomorrow, we have seats behind home plate to watch our Vols win it all!View attachment 652527
Watched Game with other Vol Fans in Marco Island Marriott. Business Meeting many Vol Fans from TN here. It will be awesome in Omaha tomorrow
In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back