The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

HA HA HA HA HA…………

Why? Why? Why? Go this route as a fan?
Well context would help. They had 2 on no outs at that point up 1, so yes if they put up 3 or 4 we would've been in a bad spot. I was saying this is it, this is the moment to shut them down. Out of all the things people said today, you dig up that? Get a life, I was cheering us on the whole time on here. These dig up quotes from other people at random points in the game, especially the ones where people weren't even being negative is getting old. Enjoy the win.

Last edited:
I hope we are planning on grabbing one Ace pitcher in the portal... should be elite talent lining up to play for the VOLS...CTV should have his pick.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Well context would help. They had 2 on no outs at that point up 1, so yes if they put up 3 or 4 we would've been in a bad spot. I was saying this is it, this is the moment to shut them down. Out of all the things people said today, you dig up that? Get a life, I was cheering us on the whole time on here.
Give discretion a shot. BVS is just a convenient excuse mechanism to justify weak behavior. Your comment was simple and direct.

Game circumstances can make one disillusioned or dejected, maybe even despondent, but do not justify selling out and featuring negative prognostications.

Luck brought me to your post as I arbitrarily went back to the 70’s pages to see the posts.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So his replacement could violently take the A&M runner out by drawing blood. Didn’t want CM to personally deliver the TKO….

TV went to defense and to protect CM from any further injury….he is still nursing injury from Evansville.
To be fair, that A&M runner sliding there was asking for it. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Give discretion a shot. BVS is just a convenient excuse mechanism to justify weak behavior. Your comment was simple and direct.

Game circumstances can make one disillusioned or dejected, maybe even despondent, but do not justify selling out and featuring negative prognostications.

Luck brought me to your post as I arbitrarily went back to the 70’s pages to see the posts.
Thank you for your holier than thou commentary. Go Vols.

Last edited:
Is CMo good? Haven’t seen much postgame on it. I assume it would be everywhere if something was serious

VN Store

Back