The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

I told someone yesterday I feel like they were giving A&M that game yesterday to build drama for the series. We'll see if I am right.

Heat alert for Omaha this afternoon. Bright sunshine and hot as heck on the field. Drink lots of water. Please no Black uniforms. Go for heat shedding whites today please.
At this point I’m convinced it’s a psychological play to show our toughness in less than ideal situations. We pretty much only wear black on extremely hot, day games at this point and a lot of times in elimination/series on the line situations. Embrace the uncomfortable.

TAMU will be pumped up to take it this afternoon. With the heat and where they live and practice, that is an advantage for them. We just have to get focused and in the game early as CTV preaches. Last night was like kids walking into Disneyland and we got our butts kicked early, in the middle, and once again closed the gap but no cigar. Today, tomorrow, or busted.
It was hot as hell in Hoover this year, it was hot as hell last week in Omaha, it was hot as hell last year in Hattiesburg, etc.. By June 23rd we’re not at a disadvantage of not being used to heat.

It’s quiet in here to only be 30mins from game time.
Checking in cause that’s what I’ve always done. I blew it yesterday cause I got totally feed up with the gamethread negas. My bad. I’ll be dropping winks, Lilies, and Daddy hats. Please forgive me base beisbol overlords….

I told someone yesterday I feel like they were giving A&M that game yesterday to build drama for the series. We'll see if I am right.
I'm sure they'd rather be in position to win world series today...rather than risk being ousted. Just sloppy in that monster inning for A and M. Without that inning we probably win that game.

Checking in cause that’s what I’ve always done. I blew it yesterday cause I got totally feed up with the gamethread negas. My bad. I’ll be dropping winks, Lilies, and Daddy hats. Please forgive me base beisbol overlords….
IMG_8138.jpeg

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back