The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

This team would be a lot better with a better QB. And not just throwing the ball. Making the right calls and getting the system running. Sadly Milton just doesn’t have it …..consistently. Sometimes he’s got it and others…not so much
His inconsistency is frustrating, I agree 110 percent.

This team would be a lot better with a better QB. And not just throwing the ball. Making the right calls and getting the system running. Sadly Milton just doesn’t have it …..consistently. Sometimes he’s got it and others…not so much
No doubt. I thought this game was going to come down to Milton. I don't think he is the only reason we lost, but we would have a better chance with a different leader.

No doubt. I thought this game was going to come down to Milton. I don't think he is the only reason we lost, but we would have a better chance with a different leader.
don't disagree but Heupel has earned my trust....for some reason he's not pulling the trigger
I don't know. I'm not at practice. But it's frustrating.

Milton isn't the reason Florida ran all over our defense in the first half. Face it our d line got burned first half which allows Florida to sit back and not have to do much. We started the second half with a fuggin penalty on the first play. Wtf

defense isnt good enough for us to win without an excellent qb and if nico cant do it we might as well figure that out as soon as possible is my take, because if we stick with banks and willie, we ain't fielding a great defense

It was also frustrating that we didn’t really start taking deep shots until in the 4th. Or maybe I missed it but that’s certainly how it felt. Those bubble screens need to be scraped from the playbook.

don't disagree but Heupel has earned my trust....for some reason he's not pulling the trigger
I don't know. I'm not at practice. But it's frustrating.
He’s building for championships. (My opinion) so I think he’s playing the long game knowing it wasn’t a realistic possibility till maybe next year at the earliest. Last year he caught lightning an had us thinking he’s ahead of schedule. He’s not.

VN Store

Back