The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

The sense of entitlement (that the fans are "owed something") is a lot worse than I thought.
But then again, I haven't paid close attention to a lot of it.
I've been guilty of saying stupid stuff when I'm frustrated, probably will in the future. I agree, and have concerns about Milton, but there's got to be some reason coach is sticking with him. I mean he looked great on the first TD, idk what happened after that. There's people demanding the staff be fired, Nico starr, etc. I'm trying to get to a place where I don't allow a game to steal my peace. Yeah, I'm going to get frustrated, but I don't want to bust a TV, be ugly to my family, etc.

I've been guilty of saying stupid stuff when I'm frustrated, probably will in the future. I agree, and have concerns about Milton, but there's got to be some reason coach is sticking with him. I mean he looked great on the first TD, idk what happened after that. There's people demanding the staff be fired, Nico starr, etc. I'm trying to get to a place where I don't allow a game to steal my peace. Yeah, I'm going to get frustrated, but I don't want to bust a TV, be ugly to my family, etc.
We've demanded for qb changes before, and the grass isn't always greener. I do feel though if Milton isn't the answer, then why not try and figure out who it is this year.

I'm not going to lie, part of me would like to see Heupel do like Saban. He has no issues swapping QBs, don't matter what year they're in, if he feels like it's the best for the team. When Milton looked lost tonight, why not see what the million dollar QB can do?

Heupel wasn't going to start Nico's first game on the road against Florida with this **** offensive line.

It is what it is. He wasn't playing short of injury.

I just hope he can get ready soon.

I'm a fan of Heup but concerned that this is the shape of our team in his 3rd season. no offensive line or secondary.

I can't believe this team looked so unprepared to play.

Heupel wasn't going to start Nico's first game on the road against Florida with this **** offensive line.

I'm a fan of Heup but concerned that this is the shape of our team in his 3rd season. no offensive line or secondary.

seent on the FF somebody said Slaughter and Mincey were suspended for this one
knew there wasn't any talk of Mincey, who came from UF

The o line is fine. We ran the ball down their throats when they new it was coming. We made several protection call errors in the first half but that’s on the QB not the line. The Defense just wasn’t ready to play in the first half and that is more of a concern but honestly with this being a 3rd year out of the roster disaster we’re about where we should be there too.
This is a very different conversation if there was better QB play.
Honestly I’m a Milton fan but he failed miserably at the reason I would start him today. And it’s not throwing the ball. It’s running the O and he was off tonight

The o line is fine. We ran the ball down their throats when they new it was coming. We made several protection call errors in the first half but that’s on the QB not the line. The Defense just wasn’t ready to play in the first half and that is more of a concern but honestly with this being a 3rd year out of the roster disaster we’re about where we should be there too.
This is a very different conversation if there was better QB play.
Honestly I’m a Milton fan but he failed miserably at the reason I would start him today. And it’s not throwing the ball. It’s running the O and he was off tonight
Center tonight was a major problem, not only the dead ball penalties but also he freaking snapped and got that PF.
We need Cooper back bigly.
5 and 12 were very bad on D tonight....lucky 5 didn't snap like he did at SoCar last year
That shoulder bump on Etienne on that TD run was the sorriest excuse at tackling I've seen in a long time

Edit: Slaughter is not in the defensive box score. I hope West is okay. He went down with injury and is not in the box score either.

GO VOLS

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Center tonight was a major problem, not only the dead ball penalties but also he freaking snapped and got that PF.
We need Cooper back bigly.
5 and 12 were very bad on D tonight....lucky 5 didn't snap like he did at SoCar last year
That shoulder bump on Etienne on that TD run was the sorriest excuse at tackling I've seen in a long time

Edit: Slaughter is not in the defensive box score. I hope West is okay. He went down with injury and is not in the box score either.

GO VOLS

Tacking as a whole on D was bad in the first half.
5 is a non wrapper chest bumper. I guess he just expects Errbody to fall down. The Defense was in shambles in the first half. That’s very concerning

VN Store

Back