The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

That o line sucked mainly at center and the tackles slice. We got pushed around on both sides at the line. The d stepped up some in the 2nd half but it was already too late.

Milton is never, ever going to get better unfortunately. We have to see Nico at some point, buy I don't think either he's ready, or the coaches don't want him behind this line

We looked out coached, and I'm ready to see the d coaches gone except for Garner.

That o line sucked mainly at center and the tackles slice. We got pushed around on both sides at the line. The d stepped up some in the 2nd half but it was already too late.

Milton is never, ever going to get better unfortunately. We have to see Nico at some point, buy I don't think either he's ready, or the coaches don't want him behind this line

We looked out coached, and I'm ready to see the d coaches gone except for Garner.
Ya
Milton has had his fair share of shots. I don’t know if coach will move on but it’s probably time

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The ones that are okay with it seem to think we had all the time to score, get an onside kick, and score again. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I know that if that were done to us on our home field, our fans would be going off on that coach.
I wasn’t really paying attention but I thought we had used all our time outs already

VN Store

Back