The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

He’s building for championships. (My opinion) so I think he’s playing the long game knowing it wasn’t a realistic possibility till maybe next year at the earliest. Last year he caught lightning an had us thinking he’s ahead of schedule. He’s not.
Okay, but you even thought we were going to do worse this year? Just curious how you think he's off schedule then.

And since I’m struggling with clarity…..I believe it’s likely that Hypel will win championships here if he stays here long enough. I have no reason to think he won’t.

We do need to beat a &m now. And I’m concerned about SoCar if we start Milton.
I'm more concerned about our defense again with SC. Rattler was able to get the ball moving...until they were called for holding. 🤪

And since I’m struggling with clarity…..I believe it’s likely that Hypel will win championships here if he stays here long enough. I have no reason to think he won’t.

We do need to beat a &m now. And I’m concerned about SoCar if we start Milton.
I've not said this out loud, but that's one of the games I had us losing. I figured the pressure from all the hype would get to our guys, while they come to win. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I've not said this out loud, but that's one of the games I had us losing. I figured the pressure from all the hype would get to our guys, while they come to win. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I think it's a real possibility now. I do like that is a home game for us. Crowd needs to show up though and get into Rattlers head.

VN Store

Back