The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

We need to completley revamp the passing game. No more running the ball until we figure out how to move the ball consistently through the air. No more screen crap. Heupel's scheme has been figured out and he had no adjustments.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Got the northeast part of the state recovering from disaster, communities taking it upon themselves to rebuild and then this coach and team goes out scared as can be and plays like this, could of had a little pride for us. This one pisses me off. If you’re gonna get beat at least fight back, this was weak by CJH and the offense especially.

Oh well. We join the rest of the upset binge. Really tough loss. Let's see if they can get it together this week and take out some frustration on the gators next weekend. I hope the coaching staff has more faith in this team than some of you so called fans. I hope you all toss and turn unable to sleep all week long. I fully believe this will light a fire under Nico that will take him to the next level. Again, this is the type of game where you look back and realize, he is just a freshman with very limited gametime experience.

Much of this loss is on Josh Heupel.

He chose to go conservative, as he did with OU, and it didn't work for him. If Halzle is calling this with Heupel, he can have some blame.

We turtled. We paid for it.
You can't say that very often but yeah this was probably Heupel's worst coached game.

Reactions: Loid

VN Store

Back