The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

The question isn’t “is anyone okay with losing”. I was mocking you for claiming we shouldn’t be top 25

If you're gonna keep going on with this silliness , then please do not misrepresent what I said. I believe my words were that we were a fringe T25 team.

We just got our butts handed to us by an unranked team. I'm not sure what exactly what you could call us except highy overrated.

The way Heup called the second half of the Oklahoma game, and this game, something is seriously wrong. This half ass play calling is something that’s going to drive me crazy and make me turn on you faster than just losing. I’m tired of it. BJ did it all the time, and I have no patience for it. I’m I haven’t been this made in awhile, and it’s not simply because they took the L. This was a cowardly called game, and it’s concerning that it even has crossed his mind to play like this despite the past few years indicating differently.

Tired of seeing TN having its destiny in its hand only to very stupidly throwing it away. Whatever, TN truly will never amount to anything. I’m so stupid for ever believing.

Back to 8-4, nothing special on Heupel's team this year, Nico is still very young and regressing against better competition, kiss the playoffs goodbye, settle in for the Music City Bowl, this team has some kinds of internal problem not sure what has happened

Reactions: Vols919
I was in Fort Morgan, Al for the Georgia State loss. I was in Fort Morgan for today for the Vandy loss with the same people and really thought I could rub it in their faces…

And that’s the life of a Vol fan…

VN Store

Back