The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Have never been so ready for a game in my life. Need some normalcy - and a beat down of the Hawgs.

Been out doing relief work in lower Washington and Unicoi today, long road ahead but most I talked to were talking about the game and asking us to bring updates back. Someone went down to Walmart and got battery powered radios so folks could listen to the game tonight. Small thing, but people having a little bit of distraction is a great thing and sorely needed after this week.

GBO!
You're a good man! Thanks for helping other folks.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Have never been so ready for a game in my life. Need some normalcy - and a beat down of the Hawgs.

Been out doing relief work in lower Washington and Unicoi today, long road ahead but most I talked to were talking about the game and asking us to bring updates back. Someone went down to Walmart and got battery powered radios so folks could listen to the game tonight. Small thing, but people having a little bit of distraction is a great thing and sorely needed after this week.

GBO!
Are you a smoke jumper?

Reactions: feathersax
A&M/Missouri are proving that you never know how a game will go.

Bad example, the A&M win was the easiest call of the day. Didn't expect 41-10, but I'm not really surprised. Missouri should never have been anywhere near the top 10, and they've been exposed for the last three weeks.

I have to work tonight so I won’t be involved in the chat that much. Definitely hope Tennessee gets a big win tonight and I am looking forward to coming home and watching the replay.

At least I was able to see Missouri get whipped today. That felt good.

#GoVols

That aTm offense seems to be a gear better with Weigman at QB.

I know the transitive property doesn't work alot in college football... But UAB almost beat Arkansas it was a 3 point game with 3 mins to play... 30-27.... Tulane is beating UAB 71-6. I hope we score A LOT tonight.

I know the transitive property doesn't work alot in college football... But UAB almost beat Arkansas it was a 3 point game with 3 mins to play... 30-27.... Tulane is beating UAB 71-6. I hope we score A LOT tonight.
Arkansas doesn’t have the defense to stop us. We’re gonna score a lot of points and win this one comfortably. UT by 20+

Reactions: chuckb1448
I hope the team comes ready to play today. Anything can happen - Vandy is up 13 on Bama. Yes it is early and don't expect that to hold up but anything can happen.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back