The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

If we are who we think we are (a playoff team that can contend for a championship) than you gotta win this game. No such thing as a trap game, if our leadership is set right, and I think it is, we will have prepared and be ready. Execution is key, everyone do your job and positive results will happen. Coming off a bye week, we should be amped and ready to go and hopefully healthy ( who knows for sure, that is top secret info). I believe this team is wired right with the right leadership from the top and the right leadership in the locker room. Tee it up, and let the chips fall where they fall. Go Vols!

If we are who we think we are (a playoff team that can contend for a championship) than you gotta win this game. No such thing as a trap game, if our leadership is set right, and I think it is, we will have prepared and be ready. Execution is key, everyone do your job and positive results will happen. Coming off a bye week, we should be amped and ready to go and hopefully healthy ( who knows for sure, that is top secret info). I believe this team is wired right with the right leadership from the top and the right leadership in the locker room. Tee it up, and let the chips fall where they fall. Go Vols!
As our oline goes, so we go.
If Heards ankle holds up and Campbell can (bursa) sac up, we will be fine.
If not, it’s a four quarter struggle.

Damn, to have McDonough doing the national games today ......

Although Brad Nessler (despite Danielson) is the best around today. Sadly, we're stuck with ESPN hacks from here out.

As an aside, did anyone ever run more like a man than Travis Henry?

Was there ever a better backfield than Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry and Travis Stephens?

Reactions: Hacksaw
The olllld if and then scenarios. Bru, if anyone is a BVS sufferer it's me. Arkansas may be a notch above Oklahoma. But, if we go in and execute our game plan, we win.

Arkansas will be ready, we will get their best effort. But that best effort will peter out around 3rd Q when that damndable DL whips they ****ing asses.

If OL can block and get any semblance of push. I think its a long day.
I actually think they are a notch below OK. Sooners have one of the better SEC defenses, Ark Defense is above average though.

Should be a good game early, but we pull away in 2nd or early 3rd quarter.

GOVOLS🍊

Thoughts and prayers for all those affected by the hurricane in North Georgia, East Tennessee and Western Carolina.
You don’t know how much I have looked forward to this day after all we have had to deal with this past week.
It is hard to put into words.
Thank you for the kind words and definitely the prayers.
GB🍊

As our oline goes, so we go.
If Heards ankle holds up and Campbell can (bursa) sac up, we will be fine.
If not, it’s a four quarter struggle.
I think if we have too, Larry Johnson III will do fine. He graded out pretty good for the OK game.

But I'd rather everyone stay healthy.

huh? 17-0 AM
Missou went for it on their own 35ish and threw a bomb. Flag was thrown for PI, then picked up. Replays show it should have been called. So that penalty set aTm up with short field instead of 1st down Mizzou. But it was a risky call by Drink on 4th and 1, he could have went with something more high % or punted.

Next drive, Mizzou had a bomb to LBurden for TD call back because an OL was blocking someone 3 yards past Line of Scrimmage.

That being said, I don't think Mizzou is a Top 10 team.

Reactions: feathersax
Its game day, boys and girls! I've got a pork butt on the smoker. Should be ready by game time and I'm looking forward to lots of roasted hog today. Let's go Vols!
Gonna devour some hog meat as well! Smoked brats, hot dogs, ribs, and 4 lbs of chicken wings in honor of who the hogs will look like end of 4th quarter. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back