The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Good luck tonight Vols. I’ll be watching. I think it could be a good game. I think you guys definitely have the better team and I think you guys will win but I think the potential for an entertaining game is there bc Arkansas looks like a good team from the little I’ve seen them play.

I’m interested to see how y’all’s defense will look against the Hogs, and I’m interested to see how Nico plays tonight.

Anyway again, good luck. I think you guys get the W tonight.

Have never been so ready for a game in my life. Need some normalcy - and a beat down of the Hawgs.

Been out doing relief work in lower Washington and Unicoi today, long road ahead but most I talked to were talking about the game and asking us to bring updates back. Someone went down to Walmart and got battery powered radios so folks could listen to the game tonight. Small thing, but people having a little bit of distraction is a great thing and sorely needed after this week.

GBO!

Two trends I would like to see develop tonight:

1. Our DL plays a disciplined game where we force Green to run horizontal instead of downfield on scrambles. He makes the majority of his mistakes when trying to force throws out of the pocket.
2. Heupel opens up the playbook and lets Nico and the WRs light up a depleted secondary

I still feel like this will be closer than it should be given the talent differences, but I trust Heupel to have the boys ready.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back