The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

JJJ was fine. I didn't like it when he passed up the wide open three from the top of the key right after he just made one. Overall he was looking for his shot and scored 8 points

Reactions: spyfish007
Alabama’s shot release is so quick, looks like they’re rushing their shots and chucking them in, but they go in. Having Aidoo back will hopefully help but hope he can defend without fouling.

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
Letting a 10 point lead evaporate by giving up a 12-0 run to end the half without calling a timeout is coaching malpractice.

Oates called a time out in front of the under 4 to calm his team down, then reset at the under 4 timeout, not using time outs is coaching malpractice and the inability to stop a run or a shift in momentum has been a Barnes trademark which usually bites and draws blood in tournament play, when you have to coach your resources through in game troubles and adjustments, you can't just roll the ball out there and scream at the referees,

Played 16 minutes without one of the best scorers in the game making us completely one dimensional. Really couldn’t have gone much better for us than where we are honestly.
We didn't have Aidoo/Awaka and Knecht was off, and we are within one score.

Reactions: Volstylexx
I mean we gave up a 10 point lead in 3 minutes. Thats just terrible. Don’t really have many words.

We forced shots, stopped defending well, and turned it over. Going to be tough to win this game if Alabama keeps hitting 3’s at this clip.
we have also gone on 10 point runs on them, IMO there will be a bunch of mini runs and if we can come out start knocking down those open 3s, we are getting good shots just not falling if they were, would be like Knoxville game up 20.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
In the second half I wanna see UT take some time off the clock. Don’t give Alabama more possessions, shorten the game against great offenses.
Pick our spots!!

Oates called a time out in front of the under 4 to calm his team down, then reset at the under 4 timeout, not using time outs is coaching malpractice and the inability to stop a run or a shift in momentum has been a Barnes trademark which usually bites and draws blood in tournament play, when you have to coach your resources through in game troubles and adjustments, you can't just roll the ball out there and scream at the referees,
You act as if there's only one coaching philosophy. I'm sure Barnes understands how to use TOs

Reactions: BruisedOrange

VN Store

Back