The Official #5 TENNESSEE (9-1) @ South Carolina (6-4) Game Thread: Zone Edition 7:00p.m. My Time

I heard we were down 18 at one point. Looks like shaving it down to 10 would have given them confidence.
We were down 17-35 and made it 31-35. They went right down the field on our D and made it 31-42. Offensively at that point, we panicked and gave up on run. Heup looked scared at that point....

Last night was all defense. A couple of stops in the first half and it's a different game. We made one D stop last night.
My whole point is if the offense had been tuned in like they have been with the exception of Georgia, it would have been a different game.

I only saw half of it so my opinion might not be as accurate as everybody else's, but I look at the stats compared to the rest of the season and what I did see and I think the D absolutely gets 90 % of the blame. But the O didn't seem right either.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My whole point is if the offense had been tuned in like they have been with the exception of Georgia, it would have been a different game.

I only saw half of it so my opinion might not be as accurate as everybody else's, but I look at the stats compared to the rest of the season and what I did see and I think the D absolutely gets 90 % of the blame. But the O didn't seem right either.

You’re not wrong, the offense was off in my dumbass opinion.

How do you feel about candy corns

You’re right. The O still scored but was a bit off all night.

I'm not on the fire Tim Banks train yet. We don't have elite defensive players to even judge him on. I felt like they've over performed this year honestly given the players we have
I'm not on the fire anyone train, but just what I heard (read) I wouldn't hate it if we replaced Martinez. But, I'm not on that "train".

Reactions: theFallGuy

By the time you tuned in, O was in full panic mode and did manage to get us close. A D stop at 35-31 and we may have pulled it out. I'd say last night was 100% D.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back