The Official #5 TENNESSEE (9-1) @ South Carolina (6-4) Game Thread: Zone Edition 7:00p.m. My Time

The whole team or just the defensive part of the team?
I don't know, prolly both. We scored 38 last night even playing from behind. Rattler had thrown 8 tds and 9 ints up to last night. If the defense in the 2nd half of the MO game had shown up, this would have been a slaughter. Things just don't change that quickly this time during the season without something strange going on.

We scored 38 points while having the game plan mostly dictated by the scoreboard. There was zero faith in the defense stopping anything, and there isn’t a 14 point play they could draw up.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The worst part of this for me is you can’t go from worst to first as a unit in one year. In our case we appear to have gotten worse on Defense than last year.
Let this sink in. Yesterday we were talking about being in the playoffs. Today I’m not that confident we beat Vandy. And next year all the tough stuff is on the road.

Man that’s a huge swing of emotions in one game

I don't know, prolly both. We scored 38 last night even playing from behind. Rattler had thrown 8 tds and 9 ints up to last night. If the defense in the 2nd half of the MO game had shown up, this would have been a slaughter. Things just don't change that quickly this time during the season without something strange going on.

So I have no idea if any of this is true....but saw someone who is generally not a troll posted this on other site. I have no idea about their source, if this is true or fantasy.....but just that it's going around..

(Edited because I forgot for a moment just how retarded this place is.)

I have strong doubts. This seems silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
So I have no idea if any of this is true....but saw someone who is generally not a troll posted this on other site. I have no idea about their source, if this is true or fantasy.....but just that it's going around..

I have strong doubts.
I just waiting to see.

I have strong doubts. This seems silly.
I just don't buy it. If there is a fight and his jaw is broken, then that is a serious blow. Why is he the only one being left in Knox?

Banks has posted it wasn't a conflict and for people to get facts straight.

Could there be some truths to it? Sure, but I don't think we are close to getting the real truth.

More... this was in response to Banks denying it in Instagram.

(Edited because I forgot for a moment just how retarded this place is.)

Blanking names cause I really don't know the veracity here and don't want to cause anyone grief....I know how VN responds to such things.

Only to say last blanked name appears to be a Athletic recruiter. Guess they may be source of rumor. i don't know.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back