The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

They've won 8 games by 6 points or less. It's crazy how much their record could vary. Not saying they are lucky or overrated, but it's not like they've run teams over the way UT has over the season.Offensively strong, but defensively not great. That being said, Waters is fantastic, and a solid 8 man rotation. I think they are going to be dangerous in March. But not a 2 seed like I heard some suggest.

Yeah, you’re right and I agree with you. I think it’s just one of those bad matchups for us when it comes to LSU. They remind me of last years Alabama team, to a degree, in that we struggled against them while they were a bubble team most the year. That team wasn’t on the same level as this years LSU squad, which concerns me a bit. 2 may be high for LSU but if they beat us and win the SEC it could happen. Probably more like a 3-4.

Reactions: LittleCat
I wouldnt mind to see Alexander just go to the end of the bench. He did not even try to get that rebound

Reactions: FlVols
Yeah, you’re right and I agree with you. I think it’s just one of those bad matchups for us when it comes to LSU. They remind me of last years Alabama team, to a degree, in that we struggled against them while they were a bubble team most the year. That team wasn’t on the same level as this years LSU squad, which concerns me a bit. 2 may be high for LSU but if they beat us and win the SEC it could happen. Probably more like a 3-4.

Absolutely.

I'd hate to be a 1 and end up facing a 4 or 5 seeded LSU that quick in the tourney.

Reactions: iBleedOrangeWhite
I expect this Vols Team to come out on fire in the 3rd & 4th Qtr.
Blow that Vandy team back to Nashville with their tails between their legs.

Up 14 looking good. In a minute give up 5 points. Can we not carry a lead for once the way we should.

Up by 9 at the half and should be up 23 or more. We need to come out on fire guys. GBO!!

VN Store

Back