The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Really all you can say is that he is tall. Other than that he is about useless. I dont think he sees a day in the NBA
Again, he's having a rough stretch. He's been key to this team's success and if we're gonna do anything in the dance, we need him to step up... not sit the bench as you suggest

Reactions: acd4476
What happened to back door cuts?
Incorrect. I apologize but we need to fix this defense. We have not been right on the D end in weeks.
Looks like some hangover from KY. Still time but I had hoped for a stronger response after a tough loss against a bad Vandy team.

The answer to all three posts is fatigue. This team has no spring. They're taking rebounds flat footed. Dead legs...gassed. It's not bad play or lack of desire. Team has hit a wall. They need rest and more minutes from the bench. Just hope we can win this one.

He's currently projected to be a late first rounder... he's been bad for the last couple weeks but he's still got desirable size/skill
You are right but will not be a late first rounder and most likely will not stick with any team for opening day. JMHO as always!

We have no inside presence. Kyle Alexander gets it down low and dishes back outside. Come on man.

Sometimes the tourney is terribly drawn. 2014 I felt terrible for Wichita State. UK as an 8, and UL as a 4 was brutal. I think there were like 5 or 6 top 15 Kenpom teams in that region.

Definitely. I’m sure the WSU fans feel the system was stacked against them in favor of other teams. I don’t like that narrative but the selection process as a whole leaves a lot to be desired. But then again with 68 teamsi t’s hard to make everyone happy I guess. Just seems there has to be a better way.

Reactions: LittleCat

VN Store

Back