The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Solid first half. Clean up the defense a little, keep the offense flowing and we should win this one easy.

I am very pleased to see us play 10 players in the first half. Bench gave us 6 boards and six points in the half, I think. Gotta do better than that but I am glad we are playing more guys. Oh...and we were killing them in rebounding last time I looked.

Reactions: alaVOL
Doesn’t look like we are playing our best brand of basketball. More inside out, please!

He's currently projected to be a late first rounder... he's been bad for the last couple weeks but he's still got desirable size/skill
Really all you can say is that he is tall. Other than that he is about useless. I dont think he sees a day in the NBA

Both shooting 43% but they are shooting hotter on 3’s. We’ve got to get our offense HOT after the half.

Both shooting 43% but they are shooting hotter on 3’s. We’ve got to get our offense HOT after the half.
Incorrect. I apologize but we need to fix this defense. We have not been right on the D end in weeks.

VN Store

Back