The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Texas gets Arch friggen MANNING

and we get

Nico

But then, Texas is actually protecting Arch so he is not getting run over every time and losing his confidence.

Reactions: Cod
While the two holding penalties were by the letter of the law correct we see every week our guys getting raped and it is never called. I don’t understand. Not blaming the refs but those calls were very big. Seems they always call them on us right when we are getting something going.

Ever heard of other freshman in the SEC doing amazing things? Johnny Manziel or Tua Tagovailoa ring a bell? Maybe Nico just doesn't have the "it" factor.
It’s clear he’s not a freshman sensation. Heup put all his eggs in Nico’s basket so we live and die on his performance. It’s not a great strategy.

Reactions: ChrisOnRockyTop
At what point is it acceptable to expect an SEC QB to be able to handle playing in the SEC?

His junior year?
Sure, maybe junior year. But, it doesn't matter to me at the moment. I just don't see Nico as the main culprit for our offensive woes. The OLine has been abysmal and gets the offense out of rythm every time they get rolling.

Reactions: Orangeblood98'

VN Store

Back