The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Which one ? Serious question Arch playing sh1t teams ? He has a much better OL I would argue they have much better talent at WR as well. I will say Nimrod needs to play as he gets seperation. We need the OL to give a damn and let Nico settle in. The kid has a TON of pressure from this fan base but even being paid whatever his real NIL is .... The coaches need to put him in better positions to succeed. Nico needs to make better decisions with the football everything doesn't have to be 20 yards down field. The deep ball will come with confidence and he has lost some dating back to Oklahoma when his didn’t allow him to play the game. Just my opinion and maybe some of this is why. There will be mistakes with a young QB no matter who you put in. This OL is bad, let's hope they get it together and show something.
The QB from Pitt, Eli Holestein, is playing pretty well

Stats

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG

Compare to Nico:
Stats

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG

Defense has to get a 3 and put and give the offense an opportunity to try and play freely. Need the run game to impose thenselves and help

Reactions: Sarms58
just abysmal offensive performance two weeks in a row.

Pittman going to get fired and Napier likely getting run also.

Lol.

Right now I wish we could trade qb’s with Vanderbilt
I had the Vols 27-24 mainly because of being at home. I watched Fla last week, and I saw a vastly improved team from the game against Miami. I am really going out on a limb predicting the Vols finish 7-5 this year. First four games must have been fool's gold. I would also consider G Moore at this time; don't think Nico is quite ready for prime time.
Why does every keep picking Tennessee, UF owns this series.

VN Store

Back