The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I’ll say it again, teams with a pulse have figured out how to stop this offense and if we keep running the same stuff they study on film and do nothing different we will see this until we get to utep. DC at Arkansas knew exactly what we were running
We still stop ourselves. Penalties, mistakes, bad QB play and an Oline that is inconsistent in blocking. A running QB might change the attitude of the game.

I was not happy with the Heuple hire, I watched his UCF teams slowly degrade. He took over for Frost, who had what 1 loss in three seasons?, and turned them into mediocre. Blame Nico, blame the Oline, but the Head Coach is where the blame belongs....
Frost only coached at UCF two years and was 19-7. Way to make up facts to support your ideas.

Reactions: THEONLYTENISEE
White has said CJH is the only coach that was offered the job. Are you saying he is lying?
ADs won't officially offer the job until they know it will be accepted. That doesn't mean there aren't conversations and negotiations that happen before an offer is made. Once both sides know what the offer will be and are happy with it, only then will the official offer be made. White probably talked talked numbers, years, buyouts, ect with a few coaches and never reached an agreement before he hired Heupel.

Just because Heupel was the only coach offered doesn't mean he was the first and only choice.

VN Store

Back