The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I had the Vols 27-24 mainly because of being at home. I watched Fla last week, and I saw a vastly improved team from the game against Miami. I am really going out on a limb predicting the Vols finish 7-5 this year. First four games must have been fool's gold. I would also consider G Moore at this time; don't think Nico is quite ready for prime time.

FL is bad against the run this year. I think we should come out and pound them to open up play action. Nico's numbers have been way better off play action this year.

Play calling has been awful too.

Normally I’d agree, but it’s not been awful. If we execute we are winning 14-3. We had them on their heels until the fumble, and the two missed passes in the second quarter were walk in touchdowns if you execute

Yep, and if Hype loses to Fla, and you know he will lose to Ala, Uga, what then? Is he still "Safe"? I say GTHO. The dude is not Premier Coaching Material. And Tennessee deserves that. The Best.

Who? Who would you go get that is premier?

We’ve been through Kiffin, Dooley, Butch, Pruitt, and now we’re here with Heupel.

How many coaching searches do we have to go through to find the right guy?

It’s tiresome.

VN Store

Back