The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Some camp notes from the media

1. Jamo has been excellent and really looks like a big breakout is coming

2. Levi Onwuzurike has been healthy and the best he's looked

3. Arnold and Rakestraw both thrived with pads on and look to be the real deal

4. Lions struggling to find another DE from the other side of Hutchinson

5. Sorsdal really has taken a leap to be the 3rd OT

6. Branch moving to safety permanently looks to be the case.

Reactions: MAD and Chippo
#5 is basically still a rookie

Nice paragraphs on Emmanuel Moseley

Moseley has been taking a majority of his reps in the slot through the first handful of days in camp and is well on his way to challenging for a starting role in a room that added two veterans and two rookies this past offseason.

"I got experience there, I played a little bit in San Francisco," he said. "Played a little bit, learned a lot…but I'm learning from guys that's out there right now, meeting with the coaches. Still got to learn, it's not an easy position to learn, but it's one that I know I can take."

The former Vol had an up-and-down spring, struggling at times during OTAs and minicamp.

It turns out there was a good reason for those struggles.

Hooker told the Detroit Football Network that he suffered a dislocated finger on his throwing hand during OTAs.

“A lot of people don't know, I dislocated my finger in OTAs,” said Hooker to Detroit Football Network. “I dislocated my finger in the first practice, so those OTAs, I couldn't control the ball like I wanted to. It was my ring finger. That's what's going on the laces. That's how I control the ball, even if other quarterbacks might not control the ball that way. That affected my ball a lot. So I'm trying to get back into my rhythm, ripping the ball.”

Lions crossing over to the Pro Wrestling Universe since Lions Coach Campbell and Hulk making a wrestling promo.

Reactions: MAD
Some legitimate reports Aiyuk is being moved to the Pats or Browns.

If that is true…I think the Lions became the favorite in the NFC (I almost fell down the stairs when I typed those words)

Reactions: MAD

If that is true…I think the Lions became the favorite in the NFC (I almost fell down the stairs when I typed those words)
LOL, bless your heart

This is happening.

Reactions: Chippo and Orange.
So watched a couple post game Lions YouTube channels and both were adamant Sudfeld needs to go straight to 3rd string and the majority of snaps need to go to Hooker to bring him up to speed as quickly as possible.

VN Store

Back