The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

This was absolutely a game they could not afford to lose, great response on both pitching and hitting. I was sweating bullets for them.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just want to add that 35% of ya'll on here yesterday and early today don't deserve to celebrate this. The way you trashed this team, coach, and put all that negative energy out into the baseball universe was sickening. You know who you are.

For everyone else, lifelong fans, recent fans, or casual observers. Congrats. What Tony V has done here isn't something that happens in baseball. Enjoy the ride.

Right off the bat, I think our toughest game in the CWS will be the first one with Florida State. I am not 100% sure how we match up but they hit well and score lots of runs.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just want to add that 35% of ya'll on here yesterday and early today don't deserve to celebrate this. The way you trashed this team, coach, and put all that negative energy out into the baseball universe was sickening. You know who you are.

For everyone else, lifelong fans, recent fans, or casual observers. Congrats. What Tony V has done here isn't something that happens in baseball. Enjoy the ride.

Reactions: firestorm

Name names!!!! I’ll get the popcorn!

You wore the coat? You legend!

So, I discovered something new today. I didn’t wear the coat during the game, but whenever we hit a Dong! I would shake the coat in the air to the beat of Rocky Top! It seemed to work. But, you bet your ass I donned the coat as soon as the last out was made!

VN Store

Back