The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

It was a great ride the last few weeks for sure. All the exposure will help our recruiting. We have a new turf field, a state of the art clubhouse coming soon and a few pieces coming back from this team with more guys coming in. Winning in The Valley (MVC) with teams like Indiana State (RPI 10) is not easy but I see us getting back to the tournament again soon. We have mutual respect for your team, coaches and fans especially when comparing it to our time in Greenville. Good luck in Omaha !
Much respect. Nobody was comfortable with a 10 run lead. Cheers bro.

It was a great ride the last few weeks for sure. All the exposure will help our recruiting. We have a new turf field, a state of the art clubhouse coming soon and a few pieces coming back from this team with more guys coming in. Winning in The Valley (MVC) with teams like Indiana State (RPI 10) is not easy but I see us getting back to the tournament again soon. We have mutual respect for your team, coaches and fans especially when comparing it to our time in Greenville. Good luck in Omaha !
Impressed by the UE team and fans. Really huge fan of Coach Carroll too. He’s a classy gent.

Evansville was a tougher super for us than Oregon State has been for Kentucky. Beavers can’t hit worth a flip.

Love your coach and his post game comments tonight about one of our players Ty Rumsey. Your coach is a class act !
Big time effort on the catch attempt! Our coach is a baseball man and all baseball men know what it takes to play the game. He gets a tip of the cap for the effort on the play….but he gets the ultimate tip for coming back and playing today!

I will have no voice tomorrow. Best atmosphere I’ve seen in last 4 years at LNS. It was a hornets nest!

Truly was. My section was on our feet basically all night. Think we only sat down between innings and that was it. People were yelling louder pregame than at any point the other two games. I was hard on the fans on here the last two days, and maybe it was just the early start times, but the fans ANSWERED THE DAMN BELL tonight!!! 🔥

View attachment 647477
Better than I can afford, but fortunately, so are my generous friends.
I think it was you that suggested a 23 year old Pappy Van Winkle for my dad, which I gave him a bottle as an early Father's Day present and I tasted it. He liked it a LOT. I tasted and I'm absolutely sure I didn't or couldn't appreciate the taste of it I had. so my friends and I sipped on the same drink. It made me and contemplate that I was sipping on something that's older than I am.

BTW, that was .... difficult for me find. I gave up looking around ATL and had my cousin go up to Kentucky to get it.

Truly was. My section was on our feet basically all night. Think we only sat down between innings and that was it. People were yelling louder pregame than at any point the other two games. I was hard on the fans on here the last two days, and maybe it was just the early start times, but the fans ANSWERED THE DAMN BELL tonight!!! 🔥
Hell yeah!!!! Pumped me up at the house!

Yeah, I gotta admit that I have been putting a lot of angst into this team “getting over the hump” and winning a national championship. Sounds like he has the team in the right mindset.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
View attachment 647477
Better than I can afford, but fortunately, so are my generous friends.
I'm going to piggy back off of the bottles you show me and get a bottle of that for the Dean of Engineering as a faux father's day present because he has helped understand how to monetize my first two patents. IDK, I'd like to show him some appreciation even though what he's done for me has been mutually beneficial to both him and GT. Up to now, the only side or sides of myself I've chosen to show him is that I"m a very serious student, but also a goofy kid.

VN Store

Back