The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

Congrats Vols Nation on the win over our Evansville Aces. It was a great time in Knoxville and I cannot speak for everyone but we hope you guys win it all in Omaha.
I hope you folks enjoyed Knoxville! Sorry you didn’t get to see the campus in all its glory without the construction! Safe travels home as you pass my house in Georgetown, In! You guys had one heck of a season and when things calm down you will know how truly special it was to win a regional!

53% of TN runs have come from home runs this season.

The Vols have only hit 1 homerun in Omaha in 5 games.

The park in Omaha is massive - great to see some base hits tonight and some SAC flys this weekend.

Go Vols.

Does anyone have the video of Tony’s presser? I can only see some quotes online, but apparently he went off tonight after that STUPID question yesterday about if our season was a failure if we didn’t win on Sunday. I knew when that question was asked yesterday he was going to be pissed. Man, some media members are truly the worst and will do anything for a sound bite.

Does anyone have the video of Tony’s presser? I can only see some quotes online, but apparently he went off tonight after that STUPID question yesterday about if our season was a failure if we didn’t win on Sunday. I knew when that question was asked yesterday he was going to be pissed. Man, some media members are truly the worst and will do anything for a sound bite.
I don’t see the presser posted on YouTube yet, been hunting it.

Classy post. Y’all gave us all we could handle. Team, Coach, Fans, much respect. Be safe in your travels.
It was a great ride the last few weeks for sure. All the exposure will help our recruiting. We have a new turf field, a state of the art clubhouse coming soon and a few pieces coming back from this team with more guys coming in. Winning in The Valley (MVC) with teams like Indiana State (RPI 10) is not easy but I see us getting back to the tournament again soon. We have mutual respect for your team, coaches and fans especially when comparing it to our time in Greenville. Good luck in Omaha !

It was a great ride the last few weeks for sure. All the exposure will help our recruiting. We have a new turf field, a state of the art clubhouse coming soon and a few pieces coming back from this team with more guys coming in. Winning in The Valley (MVC) with teams like Indiana State (RPI 10) is not easy but I see us getting back to the tournament again soon. We have mutual respect for your team, coaches and fans. Good luck in Omaha !

I appreciate that, yall have 11 seniors, a bunch of great players, means a lot to attempt to go toe to toe with your guys. Coach knows what he’s doing, recruiting will line back up, again, appreciate your class.

VN Store

Back