The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Super Regional Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 7 3PM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to my own post because I forgot to say that the drive would be 9.5hrs.
Do it ! I am from the area and I take in this spectacle every year....to me it is one of the must see sporting events even if you don't have a rooting interest. There honestly isn't a bad seat in the house and even the GA outfield tickets are a blast. If you would like more specifics or a little more ammo for being able to convince the other half to drive up just let me know. Hope to see you here, and possibly at the tailgate!

Well, LSU fans consumed almost 70K jello shots at last year’s CWS, so they may not be as particular about how they consume their alcohol.

View attachment 646162

Should be labeled the "Class Chart"

I'm a proud whiskeyphile but bragging about your fanbases' drunkeness and apparent alcoholism has never appealed to me.

Yeah, I know it's technically for charity, but the Mississippi and Louisiana fanbases in recent years have proven why their particular schools lag in university- an state public education, rankings.

Well, LSU fans consumed almost 70K jello shots at last year’s CWS, so they may not be as particular about how they consume their alcohol.

View attachment 646162
I am glad that we are more on par w/ esteemed universities such as UVA and Stanford and not LSU. :p

But I am shocked we got "outdrank" by Oral Roberts. What's up with that!? Those Baptists like to keep that on the down low you know. 😁

Should be labeled the "Class Chart"

I'm a proud whiskeyphile but bragging about your fanbases' drunkeness and apparent alcoholism has never appealed to me.

Yeah, I know it's technically for charity, but the Mississippi and Louisiana fanbases in recent years have proven why their particular schools lag in university- an state public education, rankings.

Snob alert! You right tho'. 😁

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I am glad that we are more on par w/ esteemed universities such as UVA and Stanford and not LSU. :p

But I am shocked we got "outdrank" by Oral Roberts. What's up with that!? Those Baptists like to keep that on the down low you know. 😁
Oral Roberts wasn't Baptist but I get your drift.

In doing my research of the Purple Aces, I came across the following stat lines for Mark Shallenberger, and they are wildly impressive:

BA .390
OPS 1.247
HR 17
RBI 63
Slg .719
OBP .528
BB 45
SO 21
HBP 26

His SO% is 6.9%, but his HBP is maybe even more insane. Double the number of walks vs. strike outs, all while being a big power guy.

In doing my research of the Purple Aces, I came across the following stat lines for Mark Shallenberger, and they are wildly impressive:

BA .390
OPS 1.247
HR 17
RBI 63
Slg .719
OBP .528
BB 45
SO 21
HBP 26

His SO% is 6.9%, but his HBP is maybe even more insane. Double the number of walks vs. strike outs, all while being a big power guy.
Very impressive. Tough out and a seasoned veteran. They’ve got the other guy in their lineup with 21 bombs as well. Need to limit those two obviously.

BA .390
OPS 1.247
HR 17
RBI 63
Slg .719
OBP .528
BB 45
SO 21
HBP 26

This kid's a problem and not the only one in their lineup. They are a very good offensive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back