The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Arnold has only allowed 6 HRs all year and Omaha is a big stadium. So both those factors working against us.

Guess the size of the stadium doesn’t matter or the wind direction or the fact that the Vols under Tony V have a massive 1 homerun im Omaha doesn’t matter either.

No teams hit home runs at the sane frequency in Omaha.

I’m not sure why I came back to the thread. I’m disappointed in some of the posts I’ve seen here. Yes, the defense probably cost this game, but my goodness, wake tf up! We knew losing this game was a possibility. Granted, I didn’t think it would be like this, but a lot of you need to grow up. We love our Vols, but this is just a game in the grand scheme of things and they’ve had a successful season.
Too many in here giving up, knowing d*** good and well this team can score a bunch and has plenty of times before.

lol the one thing people complain about Tony’s management at times is he stays with his guys too long.

FSU’s pitcher is a top 20 pick. Stamos is an “opener”. It’s not the same.

Right. Even the announcers were saying Stamos’ job was to get three innings. He started off shaky, just pull him.

Will be interesting to see if this team can stay composed at the plate down the stretch with such a huge deficit against an elite pitcher.

Florida State in the cat bird seat right now. They are trying to pitch this guy deep and save their arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back