The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a friggin positive spin. I should have thought of that. TV must have heard you, he pulled his STARTING PITCHER AFTER 8 PITCHES.
That’s his opening pitcher…but I assume you meant to say that….a starter works more than 2-3 innings…Stamos does not do that..

After seeing some of these huge comebacks in the tournament this season, I’d kill to see that for us right now. Doesn’t seem like we have it in us right now but I would love to be wrong.

Yeah, we have a good pitching staff but we don't have a great pitcher.

Down to our last 6 outs, gotta keep them at 11.

Good grief this has to be sarcasm. There is zero positives to losing. We are the better team and we are getting smoked.

Exactly it’s very frustrating to be unable to sustain high bar success since Florida State found holes, and took advantage of it.
I was expecting this game to be competitive, except I didn’t expect Florida State to score over 10 runs.

If you’re Tony what do you tell the squad after this game? I keep forgetting we’re playing with “house money”. 💵

Reactions: Titan05
You are literally a wet blanket
It’s the freaking truth. It’s not even being a nega. They have been doing it all year and it isn’t a winning proposition in the post season especially in the World Series. Booting balls and boneheaded plays is a wet blanket on winning in the World Series. And it’s not like they are difficult plays or rocket shots.

Reactions: Titan05
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back