The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the matchup. We need to pull for UNC over FSU in the 1-0 game. We can absolutely beat FSU in an elimination game. Their pen isn’t deep outside of today. Our odds of beating UNC twice are much higher than against FSU.
Arnold could be back by then.

Weirdly enough, as disappointed as I am, I have a sense of calm. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s not a sense of not believing we couldn’t do it. Maybe the words will come to me at some point. Disappointed, let down, but it is what it is.
I hear you get a similar feeling when you know you’re about to die

Hard to win this thing. FSU 44 straight ncaa tourneys up until last year and 24 CWS appearances with no titles.

Yep. But winning Game 1 for once sure would be nice. Not even asking to win the whole thing/ would just like to see us hit immediately dig a massive hole.

Reactions: Titan05
Weirdly enough, as disappointed as I am, I have a sense of calm. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s not a sense of not believing we couldn’t do it. Maybe the words will come to me at some point. Disappointed, let down, but it is what it is.
Becoming numb to the kicks in the nuts….you are becoming one wise Vols fan! You are entering new stages of true Vol fandom..hahahaha

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
I’ll probably go out like my grandpa dying the year before the Braves won a World Series again
Oh man, that’s brutal. The only team I root for that’s won the big one in my adult life. And given that my other teams are the Titans and Preds (LMAO) it’ll probably stay that way until it’s my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back