The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that says it all but but don’t forget we pulled our starter after 8 pitches. That says a lot too. Why wouldn’t you just tell Stamos, you suck. We going with the other guy. Tony V should be ashamed of that decision. If Stamos transfers, I’d say good for him.
Dude, give it a break! This has been the approach for a while. Plus, Stamos is a 5th year Senior transfer.

Reactions: Score50
Yep. Which I think is what Tony did tonight. Beam hasn’t been great this year. Tony stuck with the Stamos/Causey combo which has been our best combo this year. It let us down. Didn’t work. It is what it is.

Said it in another post, but I guarantee of all the things Tony anticipated happening tonight, I doubt he had something drawn up to fight back from handing the other team 5 runs from errors.

I really don't understand posters that want to seriously criticize CTV for this game.

Coaches get way too much blame/credit in individual games. As obvious, trite, and a tautology as it might be, it worth a reminder that the players are the ones actually playing the game.

We simply laid an egg from a pitching and defense standpoint. We don't deserve to win this game.

I have always said the fanbase is the best you could ever want...we hang around despite the teams (in every sport) kicking us in the nuts while flipping our mothers off and pissing in our grandma's gas tank.
You do realize that Florida state is a really good team right? Their pitchers are clearly more talented than what we have. It stings, but don’t act like losing this game is unacceptable.

Our pitching and defense have been suspect all season. It hurt us tonight and will eliminate us on Sunday if we don’t get it cleaned up.

This is infuriating part of this forum sometimes. This lie popped up at the start of the season and has somehow snowballed into half of you all believing it and repeating it. Statistically it’s not true. Dont believe or care in stats, then look with your own eyes. You’ve got a regular season SEC title and a SEC tournament title. You’ve got 55 wins and a trip to the CWS.

Well that says it all but but don’t forget we pulled our starter after 8 pitches. That says a lot too. Why wouldn’t you just tell Stamos, you suck. We going with the other guy. Tony V should be ashamed of that decision. If Stamos transfers, I’d say good for him.
You must run a D1 program...that's why you're on the board right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back