The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s clear there are a lot of noobs in this thread. Basevols never give up. Even if we lose, I love and appreciate the hell out of this team. So many in here act like they’ve never made a mistake in their life.

Interesting you mentioned "never made a mistake in their life". I had to leave watching this game because there was a security eff up in the lab where I work and have people working for me and only two of us have the code to the most devastating kill switch in the lab, but it had to be done.

I told the guys there, don't worry about it, we'll deal with it tomorrow or monday or whenever.

ie junk happens.

How we react to it is another thing. I choose to be calm or PRETEND to be calm about it and then move on. js Because THAT'S life.

Grace goes a LOOONG way when mistakes happen.

Depends on the matchup. We need to pull for UNC over FSU in the 1-0 game. We can absolutely beat FSU in an elimination game. Their pen isn’t deep outside of today. Our odds of beating UNC twice are much higher than against FSU.
Good point. I was in the minority but I rather face KY or Florida instead of Florida State and UNC.

CMo tonight and Knecht with 40 against Purdue. Unreal performances that are diminished from a loss. I’m so tired of choking with generational players.

Reactions: vol94
Vols need a little of this:
I'm pissed off now, Volbu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say "f*** you Volbu", I do it myself.

13 Hits. 8 walks. 3 errors thru 8. Hard to win against that.
Well that says it all but but don’t forget we pulled our starter after 8 pitches. That says a lot too. Why wouldn’t you just tell Stamos, you suck. We going with the other guy. Tony V should be ashamed of that decision. If Stamos transfers, I’d say good for him.

I always hate the team were playing the most. This definitely doesn't feel good. Handed this team the win. It's an uphill battle from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back