The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMo tonight and Knecht with 40 against Purdue. Unreal performances that are diminished from a loss. I’m so tired of choking with generational players.
Our pitching and defense have been suspect all season. It hurt us tonight and will eliminate us on Sunday if we don’t get it cleaned up.

Reactions: WOKI
7 stages of Vol grief or BVS! You think you might be cured, but then your symptoms come back…..
Baseball getting grouped with football and basketball is going to make me the saddest of all Vol fans! I don’t want to give up hope yet! Like I say in every other sport…being good is simply not good enough. No matter how hard you have got to win the big prize at some point! Certainly can’t get beat by lower teams. Love this team though!

Reactions: VolGirl81
Our infield defense has been shaky at times all season and our pitching has been ok but we don’t have many elite arms with strikeout stuff

Baseball getting grouped with football and basketball is going to make me the saddest of all Vol fans! I don’t want to give up hope yet! Like I say in every other sport…being good is simply not good enough. No matter how hard you have got to win the big prize at some point! Certainly can’t get beat by lower teams. Love this team though!
All tennessee sports are the same. Good but can’t win anything meaningful besides a few in womens basketball.

Reactions: WOKI and Kdbnab1
Vols need a little of this:
I'm pissed off now, Volbu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say "f*** you Volbu", I do it myself.
I have always said the fanbase is the best you could ever want...we hang around despite the teams (in every sport) kicking us in the nuts while flipping our mothers off and pissing in our grandma's gas tank.

I wish we could've had Moore get on instead of having an unfortunate foul out. I know he wish he could get that back.

Your offense shouldn't have to score 12 runs.

Nope. Granted, two of our runs I think are unearned tonight, so we’ve really only scored 5 runs. The offense hasn’t been awful tonight but it hasn’t been that great either.

Pitching and defense got us to this hole though. Need some more top end talent in the rotation to break through in Omaha, eventually.

Nope. Granted, two of our runs I think are unearned tonight, so we’ve really only scored 5 runs. The offense hasn’t been awful tonight but it hasn’t been that great either.

Pitching and defense got us to this hole though. Need some more top end talent in the rotation to break through in Omaha, eventually.
Or we need to play our best ball at the right time. Timing is a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back