The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so happy for the Vol fans that were in Omaha and got to witness that comeback win!
Me too! I texted one of the parents of the o players. Very happy for them. And I know it’s tough for them to visit the board and read comments about the team when things go south.
But most know Volnation loves their Vols and truly don’t mean any harm.

How big was that walk Peebles earned?

Im glad he got the walk but I was surprised he didn’t continue to frame the bunt. It seemed to be getting into the pitchers head. I wonder if he thought of that or Tony V told him to do it and try to draw bad pitches.

Reactions: theroyz71
I’m very stunned I get see the amazing outcome in a Hooters because it’s the famous restaurant that has orange as a main color, white similar to the Volunteers and black.

IMG_8182.jpegIMG_8181.jpegIMG_8180.jpeg

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I thought the Burke check was borderline, called either way. Hard for the ump to end a game on a borderline call.

And a good ump won’t let it end on one. The bigger question is why did they pitch to CMO to begin with? When a batter is that dialed in with two outs you walk him and keep him at first. They can only blame themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back