The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at FSU website .. not sure what kind of competition he has gone against other than in maybe three to four starts in acc play but damn 155 k’s on the year and 100 innings thrown with 11-2 record and a lefty.. should be a good game
Well he did give up 6 runs, 5 earned to UConn in their second game so he can be had. Only other game he pitched that poorly was against NC State. Other than that he has given up 3 ER or less every time out. Kid is good.

I wonder if we’ll tinker with the Game 1 starter/opener setup, since Stamos hasn’t really been getting it done lately. Maybe you just go 1 inning with Stamos and then go immediately to Causey to starting the 2nd. Or maybe you start Loy as the opener for Causey.

I wonder if we’ll tinker with the Game 1 starter/opener setup, since Stamos hasn’t really been getting it done lately. Maybe you just go 1 inning with Stamos and then go immediately to Causey to starting the 2nd. Or maybe you start Loy as the opener for Causey.
I wouldn't change a thing. If it ain't broke. I wonder who FSU rolls with? I'd have to think Arnold in game one, but having him be there to extend in case of an opener loss would be a nice security blanket. Think FSU has a junk lefty as their other starter.

A loss to Florida State and their "Ace" will not kill our chances; but a win? A Win, would put Tennessee in the driver's seat the rest of the first week and allow the Vols to possibly keep their 3-man rotation all the way through the tourney.

I saw in several places this morning that Tennessee is supposedly in the hardest side of the bracket. I say the only reason the top half of the bracket is tough is because Tennessee is in it. The rest of the teams have been wildly inconsistent. The big hitters not on Tennessee are in the "SEC half" of the bracket.

And man! If we could face Kentucky in the finals, with the color orange living in all their fans and school's nightmares, I'll be there with bells on, and playing FIGHT! VOLS FIGHT! on a kazoo. Just knowing the somewhere Pookie Jones will be sitting in a threadbare recliner watching the Vols clinch yet another game and series on an overmatched and undercoached Kentucky squad just give me goosebumps.

typical UT. We seem to always go against the best team no matter which sport
After UGA closing series loss and poor Hoover performance, I thought Georgia should have been the 8 seed or not seeded at all. FSU should have been higher and I'm not sure why the committee made several of their decisions.

Florida State got screwed in this situation more than Tennessee. The Noles playing UT is bigger disadvantage than UT playing FSU.

We need to start looking at things like this. WE ARE THE BULLIES

I bet Arnold does start Friday but he pitched Saturday this past weekend. Not sure how big of a deal one more day of rest is for him.

All I can say is what a job by Frank and Tony losing your Ace and Drew your 2nd best having a good year but not locking teams down then piecing together the rest. Both AJ's have been huge Snead as well and what a job by Zander this last month. Tip of the Ole ball Cap to you young Man. Of course the hitting well 💥. In CHRIST Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back